(“Website”) , or when you otherwise interact with Us.Notification.DWS LLC, in accordance with the current legislation of Georgia, does not collect and process personal data of users. All processed information is not personal data.
We may change this Policy at any time without notice to you. Changes take effect from the moment they are published in the Browser or on the Website.
This Policy applies to the following people:
- people who use the Browser (for the purposes of this Policy, We define the term “User”, “you”, «your», «yours» as a person who installed Browser);
- people who make complaints to Us by email.
We do not sell your individual data to third parties.INDIVIDUAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
In order to fulfill our obligations on provision of a license for Browser, We ask you to provide Us with your individual data, including (but not limited):
- personal email;
- login Telegram;
- IP address.
Individual Data collected by or transmitted to Us in the course of accessing, interacting and operating of the Browser may include, without limitation, the following Individual Data:
- device information, which may include (but is not limited to) information about the personal computer or laptop you use to access the Browser, including the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser you use, and other device identifiers;
- server log information, which may include (but is not limited to) your login details, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, your IP address, time spent at the Browser;
- your logins and passwords;
- information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies (altogether — “Individual Data”).
We and our Browser providers use various technologies to collect information when you interact with the Browser, including cookies and web beacons. ‘Cookies’ are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit the Browser, which enables Us to collect information about your device identifiers, IP address, used to access the Browser, pages or features viewed, time spent on pages and links clicked. ‘Web beacons’ are graphic images that are placed on a website or in an email that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending the email. They are often used in combination with cookies. We may also receive information about you from other sources, such as when you log in to ANTIK by using your account credentials for a separate third-party Browser. We will receive information from that Browser as indicated in the relevant third party’s authorization screen.
We may collect Individual Data from you in a variety of ways and circumstances, including, but not limited to, installation of Browser, subscription to a newsletter, filling out a form, providing Us with feedback. We shall be entitled to combine Individual Data collected in the course of your interaction with different sections of the Browser with any other relevant available information.
Processing of Usage Data relies on our legitimate interests. It is necessary for managing and running our business efficiently and effectively, providing quality services including Website support, developing and improving products, determining who may be interested in them.PRINCIPLES
We adhere to the following principles in order to protect your privacy:
USE OF COLLECTED INDIVIDUAL DATA
- We process individual data fairly and in a transparent manner only for the achievement lawful objectives specified in the Policy, and they shall not be processed in a manner not conforming to the objectives of data processing;
- We collect Individual Data only to the extent necessary for the achievement of determined purposes and do not keep Individual Data if it is no longer needed;
- We use Individual Data for other purposes only with the consent of the data subject or with the permission of a competent authority;
- We update Individual Data shall be up-to-date, complete and necessary for the achievement of the purpose of data processing;
- security measures shall be applied in order to protect Individual Data from unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical and organizational measures;
- the persons shall be notified of their data collected, the persons shall be granted access to their Individual Data and the persons shall have the right to demand the correction of inaccurate or misleading data.
We may use the information collected from you for a variety of purposes, primarily, relating to providing our Browser and information about it. We may also use the information for such other purposes as otherwise allowed by law. For example, We may use your Individual Data, including personally identifiable information, for such purposes, including, but not limited to:
DATA ACCESS, DATA CORRECTION, DATA DELETION, DATA PORTABILITY AND WITHDRAWAL OF THE CONSENT
- to provide license and access to Browser;
- to handle your orders and requests, including requests for technical support and assistance;
- to properly fulfill tax-related and accounting obligations imposed by applicable laws;
- personalize your experience with our Browser;
- contact you in relation to, and conduct, surveys or polls you choose to take part in and to analyze the data collected for market research purposes;
- conduct internal research and development and to improve, test and enhance the features and functions of our Browser;
- marketing and promotion of our Browser or related products, including those of a third party’s products which are related to our Browser (if you do not want Us to use your data in this way, please let Us know by contacting Us at [email protected];
- meet our internal and external audit requirements, including our information security obligations;
- tracking purchases and usage information;
- any other purpose as We determine, in our sole discretion, to be necessary or required to ensure the safety and/or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, public, and/or our Browser, or to comply with requirements of any applicable law.
You can review, correct, update, delete or transfer their personally identifiable information. For that, contact Us directly at [email protected]
. We will acknowledge your request within 72 hours and handle it promptly and as required by law.Right to access
. You may contact Us to get confirmation as to whether or not We are processing your Individual Data. When We process your individual data, We will inform you of what categories of Individual Data We process regarding you, the processing purposes, the categories of recipients to whom Individual Data have been or will be disclosed and the envisaged storage period or criteria to determine that period.Right to withdraw consent
. In case our processing is based on the Consent granted, you may withdraw the Consent at any time by contacting Us or by using the functionalities of our Browser. You can withdraw your Сonsent at any time by replying to the email with your withdrawal and your Individual Data will be deleted in 30 calendar days. Please pay attention that withdrawing Consent may lead to impossibility to use Browser.Right to object.
In case our processing is based on our legitimate interest to run, maintain and develop our business, you have the right to object at any time to our processing. We shall then no longer process your Individual Data unless for the provision of our Browser or if We demonstrate other compelling legitimate grounds for our processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms or for legal claims. Notwithstanding any consent granted beforehand for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to prohibit Us from using Individual Data for direct marketing purposes, by contacting Us or by using the functionalities of the Browser or unsubscribe possibilities in connection with our direct marketing messages.Right to restriction of the processing.
You have the right to obtain from Us restriction of processing of your Individual Data, as foreseen by applicable data protection law, e.g. to allow our verification of accuracy of Individual Data after your contesting of accuracy or to prevent Us from erasing Individual Data when individual data are no longer necessary for the purposes but still required for your legal claims or when our processing is unlawful. Restriction of processing may lead to fewer possibilities to use our Browser.Right to data portability
. You have the right to receive your Individual Data from Us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to independently transmit those data to a third party, in case our processing is based on your Consent and carried out by automated means.How to exercise these rights
. To exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, you should primarily use the functions offered by our Browser. If such functions are however not sufficient for exercising such rights, you shall send Us an email to [email protected]
, stating the following information: name, address, phone number, email address, and a copy of a valid proof of identity. We may request additional information necessary to confirm your identity. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, excessive or manifestly unfounded.STORING AND DELETION OF INFORMATION
We store your Individual Data for as long as necessary to provide you with the Browser services. We may store data for longer periods, but only in such a way that it cannot be traced back to you. When individual data is no longer needed, We delete it using reasonable measures to protect the data from unauthorized access or use.
We store Individual Data for as long as it is necessary to ensure the operation of the Browser. Traffic information is deleted or anonymized when it is no longer needed to carry out the transfer process or, in the case of a paid subscription, until the end of the period during which the account can be legally disputed or payment made. Information about targeted marketing and the provision of value-added software (including traffic information used for these purposes) is kept for as long as it is necessary to carry out such activities, or until the User refuses such use to Us in accordance with this Policy. The rest of the information is stored for as long as We consider it necessary to ensure the operation of our Browser. This section does not exclude the possibility of technical storage or access to information for the limited purpose of transmitting a message or in cases where it is absolutely necessary for Us to operate the Browser.INFORMATION SECURITY
We care to ensure the security of Individual Data. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures to provide reasonable protection for your Individual Data. When We or our contractors process your information, We also make sure that your information is protected from unauthorized access, loss, manipulation, falsification, destruction or unauthorized disclosure. This is done through appropriate administrative, technical and physical measures.
There is no 100% secure method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage. We never process any kind of sensitive data and criminal offense data. Also, We never undertake to profile individual data.OPT-OUT
If you have any questions please contact Us at [email protected]